Yes you are crazy & over your head so go for it. You always learn how to do
these complex projects.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Jan 2, 2019 11:43 AM, "Dimitri via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I’m thinking of tackling complete seat upholstery on my 73 BMW 2002. I
don’t mean just buying the seat covers but sewing them up in leather. I’ve
never done such a thing but I’ve watched loads of YouTube videos. I have an
industrial walking foot machine and I’ve done carpet binding on the same
car and various other small leather projects. Is this crazy on my part?
Anyone done this before? Will I be in over my head?

Sent from my iPhone