Vizio does seem to be high quality at below LG/Samsung pricing.
I got my dad a 55" Element Roku 4k TV, the Roku remote is kind of annoying, dad
hates that he can't direct dial a TV channel, has to use the up/down buttons to
scroll through all 50 channels.
But it comes with buttons on the remote to go straight to the
Netflix/Hulu/Youtube apps.
The model I got isn't considered great, but it's good enough, and dad says he
can hear the speakers, unlike the old 39" Samsung that he had to use captions.
I wouldn't take it over any of the $500-600 55" sets, but it's very good for
the $380 or so they cost at Target or Walmart, and it's incredible for the $199
I paid for it on Thanksgiving day.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ELEMENT-55-Class-4K-2160P-UHD-Roku-LED-TV-E4SW5518RKU/833618053

Looks like 65" is still a sizeable price jump over 55":
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ELEMENT-65-Class-4K-2160P-UHD-Roku-LED-TV-E4SW6518RKU/188484236
This is probably cheaper than the Roku version:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ELEMENT-65-Class-4K-2160P-UHD-Smart-LED-TV-E4SW6518/597731618
If Vizio and Element are the same price, I'd go with Vizio:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-65-Class-4K-Ultra-HD-2160P-HDR-Smart-LED-TV-D65x-G1/502191218

Or if you want better picture quality, there are lots of really nice 65" sets
for $1k or so.