Maybe you should take up chasing young wimmin, then see which shed prefer.   Test the water by pointing out all the attractive ones to her.  ;>)

Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote on 1/15/19 7:13 PM:
Much agreed.  Car parts are better than hang overs, STD, and a sore throat.

The parts collecting had an honest beginning.  I would find good parts to
replace ugly, which became better, then trying to get best parts.  Add low
grade cars in need of betterment, and the drive to upgrade …. grows until it
overcomes space available.

Maybe I should have invested in finding the best single malts instead.

clay