Curly,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will write offline to discuss the arms you have.

Mark

On Jan 15, 2019 at 8:28 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I can sell you a couple used wiper arms with worn out blades.?? If CC
has no blades, you are probably SOL unless someone has NOS.?? Another
idea is to see it the wiper inserts are available for, say a 200D (110)
220Sb (111) or any 114 or 115 model.?? Order in an insert and I'll bet
you can cut it down to make the blade for the headlight.