On 18/01/2019 12:28 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Guy sent me pics. Oh man it’s a manny and blue interior doesn’t look half bad.
Maybe I should start at $300 and work up a bit. I have a good battery to drop
in it, hobble around and see if I can get it to light off. Wouldn’t that be
something.

--FT

One would think that the fellow placing the ad could tell the difference between an automatic and a manual transmission.

Given that observation, if it truly is a manual transmission, suggest to him that a manual in that model is likely worth nothing and thus the car is worth $50 but would be worth the $500 if only it was an automatic.

Can't hurt to try and see how dumb he is.

RB