I don't think it is a euro.  Crank windows are rare, but it has acc, MB tex, and what appears to be usa bumpers.  the euro lights are easy to install.  The VIN should tell for sure if it is MBNA or yuro.  Usual things. look for rust, condition of suspension, drive train, steering linkages, etc.

THe tail lights are not yellowed.   It appears the suspension bushings are in good condition, or higher than factory.  Either indicates the rubber is not rotten.

Happy Hunting!