Larry,

Your rant makes sense to me and is EXACTLY the reason that you need to legislate lobbyists out of existence!! We no longer allow lobbying in Canada. It is illegal. No corporation or union or individual can give more than $3700 to a political type.

We also have NO VETO power for our Prime Minister! Between thye two things, that brings us closer to a true democracy.

Now if we could only get people to pay attention to real issues and get onvolved and vote we'd be doing great! (less bitching all around)

My little rant

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD