Earlier in the day it wasn’t bad, but it has been really windy, which just
makes it feel that much colder. I did a little bit of clean-up/organization in
the garage this morning and it wasn’t bad with the door open, but this
afternoon it was dropping into the 50s and the wind was still ripping around,
so I didn’t open up at all.

Supposed to get temps in the high 30s here tonight. That’s COLD.

Oldest son wants to go to the range tomorrow since we’re both off work (MLK
day). Maybe in the afternoon if the sun is out. I don’t shoot (for fun) with
gloves on.

-D