Can somebody with the EPC look up a part for me---the lug bolt that fits the
wheel in the attached picture?  (Also at
http://www.w124diesel.net/clkwheel.jpg if the attachment doesn't work.)

These are sometimes called "lightweight CLK wheels."  They were an option on
late '90s CLKs and maybe other cars.  The girl I bought them from said they
came on her '99 right off the lot, and she didn't know there was anything
special about them (muah ha ha! her loss!).

Standard lug bolts that work with every other wheel on a 124 don't work with
these---it looks like they need to be about 2 or 3 cm shorter to bottom out
properly in the seats.

I want to know the right part number before I call Rusty... not that I don't
trust him, just that I have heard tell that these bolts are an exotic item,
easily mistaken for other bolts, and want to get more than one opinion on
the right PN before I order.

Thanks,
Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo