Here's what I found, which looks incomplete, buy maybe not?

Text file only has one part number: 601-997-0445.  My notes indicate that
nine of these are used.

My notes also indicate that there is another size, 2.5mm x 10mm ID.  I'm
not sure of the part number for that.  3x needed at the fuel filter housing
end of some of the lines.

There are a couple other sizes, a bigger ring for the pre-filter and
another size for the fuel shutoff valve.
-------------
Max
Charleston SC

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 8:34 PM Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Somebody posted somewhere the part number for the o rings on the clear
> lines.  Anybody have that?  I had always thought you had to buy the
> whole line but I guess not.
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

E300 Fuel System O-rings

Item    Part Number     Cost    Qty
35      601 997 0445    4.40    3
38
122     601 997 0445
110     601 997 0445
89 (2x)
68 (2x)

Injector Return Line
605 078 0581

1x shutoff valve 2.5mm x 12mm ID
9x fuel line 2.5mm x 8mm ID (1 located at fuel filter housing)
3x fuel filter housing 2.5mm x 10mm ID
1x pre-filter 3mm x 18mm ID