When I was about 10 years old (1967) my parents bought an old farmhouse on 5
acres for $3500.00
There was hole in the wall between the living room and dining room that had a
turntable installed so you could spin the tv around to watch it in either room.
A steering wheel was was mounted in the corner of dining room and connected to
a pulley system that allowed one to turn the television antenna from inside the
house.
Life was good.

Michael E. Esh