If he puts a real Diesel filter/separator on it, it will be fine.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote on 2/16/19 12:47 PM:
A buddy of mine just posted a pic of a cadillac seville diesel that the transporter dropped off yesterday.  It is... brown. Fitting.

g-d help him.  Maybe we can have an intervention and he can get help. But I need to go drive it.

This is the guy who put me on to the $500E300 so I guess I can't question his sanity too much.  or maybe I should, I don't know.