If it is the bimboautomotiv guy, they make great rubber mirror boots for
w124 cars for about 30 bucks a set also.

I thought there was someone stateside who recovers dashboards. Pierre
mentioned them in a vid.

When we were rebuilding a 55 chevy in our backyard in Riyadh, we got lots
of stuff out of Turkey, including a new windshield. Kind of like Cuba up
there. High import taxes.