I'll agree with that. Blends (i.e. NOT 100% veggie) are much more likely to not have any issues long-term. That said, I've still heard that it's a bit "iffy" and if anyone has real long-term data from it. Still, I use a greasecar kit so I start and stop on diesel and only run veg when heated. That said, I would be fairly likely to try a 50% blend for a while. Whereas I would not run 100% veg(unheated) any farther than I had to.

Levi (:
83' 300D

Christopher McCann wrote:
If the mix is not too "rich" with oil and you run some BioD every once  and a
while to clean out the gumming (or Diesel Purge), I don't THINK  there should be any
problem.
Chris

Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  BZZZT wrong....what work will you need
to do in 15k??

The car will runb fine on veggie oil like that. The OM603 has a fuel heater built in.

If you'd like to point us to actual FACTS that would be appreciated!

Go ahead and throw it in! You'll like it!

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 212K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"