Hi all!

Just had a chance to chek the reading and it looks
like it's exactly 5 degrees off.

(if the mesurement is:  the mark on the cam guide
collar and top notch on the bearing tower at 3' oclock
are aligned and are supposed to match/lineup with the
top post/nub/zero degrees on the bottom timing gauge
on teh crankcase housing?)

And if this is bad, then How hard and what exactly is
the procedure to swap out the timing chain?

Is is a timing chain swap, or do sprockets and
tensioners and railguides, ect need to be swapped out
as well!

(oh how I hate these simple projects that get big!
zoiks!)

Thanks is advance for any info...