The 78 240D has already been to the Q so I’m less excited about bringing it.

I don’t care for mechanical work but I do it because I have to. I’d much rather
do rust repair and I’m much more competent at it than mechanical work!

I’m dreaming of the day I can get that Adenauer on the road!

Sent from my iPhone