I suspect it’s more a matter of demand. The fact that I couldn’t find anything
like the material for either my vinyl or windlace fabric tells me there’s just
been no demand, so people quit making it.

There’s one guy in Germany who has some windlace fabric on the shelf that’s NOS
stuff, not my color. I could have bought it and dyed it the proper color, but I
would have been into the deal for nearly $150 before I ever saw the stuff.

This isn’t a concours restoration. It’s a “damned close” restoration, because
99.9% of the people that will see the car will never notice or be aware of the
discrepancy.

-D