Since I got a polite request from Mr. hangover to take him to work this
morning, I was awake kinda early so when I got home I washed my truck. I
figured since I had washed it, I would take the Claybar to It since I haven’t
shown my truck any love lately.
So it’s about 65° right now but the sun is brutal. This is Arizona after all,
so the dark surface of the truck is hot. Should I be doing the clay bar when
the service is hot? Do I need to drive up to the park and find some shade? This
damn truck is too big to fit into my mid ‘60s converted carport into a garage.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone