Or you could replace all twelve lifters with new from Ina, for about $150 or
so.  Probably improve compression.

Another couple items that probably need attention: ALDA seals, ALDA adjustment,
turbo waste gate adjustment, timing chain.

Replace all the lifters, get the boost and ALDA set up correctly, IP timing
back in spec, you'll have a real rocket ship.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC