Yes it is. As long as it’s above about 70F when you put it on you should be OK.
Do it in the summer and you’re good for sure. It’s like really, really thick
sticky tar paper.

And don’t waste your money on DynaMat - buy the cheaper Noico brand stuff. It’s
identical from what I can tell working with both side by side, and it’s a heck
of a lot cheaper.

-D