On a W210 if you do not rotate the tires the rear tires, especially the right rear, will wear out way before the front. The reason this question comes up is I am about 3k miles away from a 14k rotation interval on the 01 E320 which had new Milestar 50k mile tires installed then.  I happen to notice the right rear seems like it has way more wear that it should.  I need to look at it further.  That just got me to wondering if 14k is too long.  I think I got it from the attached document.