Yea it’s the same one. I ran the carfax which told the tail. It looks about the
same except for the console taken apart for some reason. Carfax shows it had
from in damage 5 days ago. I am pretty sure it had over 200k on it when I sold
it to a guy in Arkansas. Guess it ended back up in OKC

History-Based Value Report
2001 MERCEDES-BENZ ML320
History events affecting this vehicle's value

Personal Vehicle

Open Recall

Damage

Multiple Owners

$2,250  Retail Value
Retail
Wholesale
Update Trim & Options

Vehicle History Report™
2001 MERCEDES-BENZ ML320
VIN: 4JGAB54E31A254214
4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
3.2L V6 F SOHC 18V
GASOLINE
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
        No accidents reported to CARFAX
        Damage reported
        8 Previous owners
        At least 1 open recall
        10 Service history records
        Personal vehicle
This CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to
CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have
been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a
vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next
used car.

CARFAX Title History
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt | Fire
Flood | Hail | Lemon    Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits  Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title
problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will
buy this vehicle back.  View Terms
CARFAX Additional History
Not all accidents / issues are reported to CARFAX
Total Loss
No total loss reported to CARFAX.
Structural Damage
No structural damage reported to CARFAX.
Airbag Deployment
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
Odometer Check
Inconsistent mileage indicated.         Mileage Inconsistency
Accident / Damage
Damage reported on 03/20/2019.
Manufacturer Recall
At least 1 manufacturer recall requires repair. Most recalls can be repaired
free of charge.    Recall
Reported
CARFAX Detailed History
Owner 1
Purchased: 2001
Personal vehicle
9,423 mi./yr
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
5/11/01
Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
405-236-1224
mbokc.com       Vehicle sold
5/11/01
10 mi.
Service Facility        Pre-delivery inspection completed
Mud flaps/splash guards installed
Pinstripe(s) installed
Running boards/tubes/steps installed
5/11/01
15 mi.
New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Great Neck, NY  Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Titled or registered as
personal vehicle
5/29/01
571 mi.
Service Facility        Electrical system checked
6/26/01
New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roanoke, TX     Title issued or updated
10/25/01
4,630 mi.
Service Facility        Oil level sensor replaced
1/15/02
6,140 mi.
Service Facility        Airbag system checked
5/25/02
9,466 mi.
New York
Inspection Station
New York City Area      Exempt from emissions inspection
Passed safety inspection
View what was inspected
10/9/02
12,708 mi.
Service Facility        Recommended maintenance performed
Wiper(s) replaced
Window(s) checked
Floor console replaced
Window switch replaced
12/24/02
New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Plainview, NY   Title issued or updated
Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location
3/31/03
19,756 mi.
New York
Inspection Station      Passed safety inspection
Passed emissions inspection
View what was inspected
4/1/03
Service Facility        Vehicle serviced
4/21/03
New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Plainview, NY   Registration issued or renewed
Titled or registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection
7/25/03
24,284 mi.
Service Facility        Vehicle serviced
6/23/04
29,407 mi.
Auto Auction
Missouri        Listed as a fleet vehicle
Vehicle sold at auction
6/26/04
29,411 mi.
Dealer Inventory
Oklahoma City, OK       Vehicle offered for sale
6/29/04
29,433 mi.
Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
405-236-1224
mbokc.com
4.8

91 Verified Reviews
Vehicle serviced
6/29/04
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004     Dealer took title of this vehicle
while it was in inventory
Title or registration issued
Owner 2
Purchased: 2004
Personal vehicle
22,597 mi./yr
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
8/9/04
29,510 mi.
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004     Title or registration issued
New owner reported
12/24/04
39,883 mi.
Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
405-236-1224
mbokc.com
4.8

91 Verified Reviews
Oil and filter changed
8/16/05
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004     Title or registration issued
7/28/06
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004     Title or registration issued
5/3/07
91,235 mi.
Dealer Inventory        Vehicle offered for sale
Owner 3
Purchased: 2007Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
6/7/07
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Blanchard, OK
Title #556604181004     Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
9/19/08
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004     Title or registration issued
Loan or lien reported
Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location
6/9/09
149,261 mi.
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004C    Title issued or updated
Registration issued or renewed
8/9/10
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #556604181004C    Registration issued or renewed
Owner 4
Purchased: 2010Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
8/11/10
176,013 mi.
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Norman, OK
Title #556604181004D    Title issued or updated
New owner reported
7/7/11
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Norman, OK
Title #556604181004D    Registration issued or renewed
9/23/11
Mercedes-Benz USA LLC   Manufacturer Safety recall issued
NHTSA #11V208
Recall #2011090001 Model 163, Model Years 2000 -
2002 Disengaging the Cruise Control Brake Lamp
Switch Replacement Camp

Click here or call 1-800-367-6372 to locate an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer
near you to obtain more information about this recall
Learn more...
7/16/12
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Edmond, OK
Title #556604181004D    Registration issued or renewed
Registration updated when owner moved
the vehicle to a new location
Owner 5
Purchased: 2013Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
9/9/13
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Owasso, OK
Title #556604181004E    Title issued or updated
Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
Owner 6
Purchased: 2014Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
8/4/14
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Claremore, OK
Title #556604181004F    Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
9/24/15
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Nowata, OK
Title #556604181004F    Registration issued or renewed
Exempt from odometer reporting
6/27/16
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Nowata, OK
Title #556604181004F    Registration issued or renewed
Exempt from odometer reporting
Owner 7
Purchased: 2016Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
12/2/16
Arkansas
Motor Vehicle Dept.     Vehicle purchase reported
1/4/17
Arkansas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Winslow, AR
Title #761006517189     Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
Vehicle color noted as Silver
3/7/17
Arkansas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bella Vista, AR
Title #761006643536     Title issued or updated
Exempt from odometer reporting
Vehicle color noted as Silver
3/22/17
99,105 mi.
Norm The Tire Man
Bentonville, AR
479-273-0141
4.9

23 Verified Reviews
Maintenance inspection completed
Oil and filter changed

MILEAGE INCONSISTENCY
The mileage reported here conflicts with this vehicle's odometer history. Ask a
mechanic or the seller to confirm the actual mileage - this entry may just be a
clerical error.
Owner 8
Purchased: 2017Personal vehicle
Mileage:        Source: Comments:
12/13/17
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Noble, OK
Title #810004519194     Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
Exempt from odometer reporting
2/28/19
Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Noble, OK
Title #810006488783     Title or registration issued
Duplicate title issued
Exempt from odometer reporting
3/20/19
Damage Report   Damage reported
Damage to front
Not all damage is caused by an accident. Get the car inspected before you buy.
Learn more
Glossary
Damage Indicator
Damage can be a result of many different types of events. Examples include
contact with objects (other cars, trees, traffic signs, road debris, etc),
vandalism, or weather-related events. Not every damage event is reported to
CARFAX. As details about the damage event become available, those additional
details are added to the CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX recommends that
you have this vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic.
This CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to
CARFAX and available as of 3/25/19 at 8:01:19 PM (CDT). Other information about
this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use
this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test
drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.
First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as
proof of ownership.
Inspections
Many states or counties require annual or biennial emissions and/or safety
inspections. Odometer readings are collected at the time of the inspection.
Manufacturer Recall
Automobile manufacturers issue recall notices to inform owners of car defects
that have come to the manufacturer's attention. Recalls also suggest
improvements that can be made to improve the safety of a particular vehicle.
Most manufacturer recalls can be repaired at no cost to you.
Mileage Inconsistency
If an odometer reading is less than a previous reading but CARFAX is uncertain
whether the discrepancy is a rollback or a clerical error, then CARFAX calls it
a "Mileage Inconsistency". In this case, you should verify the mileage with
your dealer or a qualified mechanic.
New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new
owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.
Ownership History
CARFAX defines an owner as an individual or business that possesses and uses a
vehicle. Not all title transactions represent changes in ownership. To provide
estimated number of owners, CARFAX proprietary technology analyzes all the
events in a vehicle history. Estimated ownership is available for vehicles
manufactured after 1991 and titled solely in the US including Puerto Rico.
Dealers sometimes opt to take ownership of a vehicle and are required to in the
following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma,
Pennsylvania and South Dakota. Please consider this as you review a vehicle's
estimated ownership history.
Title Issued
A state issues a title to provide a vehicle owner with proof of ownership. Each
title has a unique number. Each title or registration record on a CARFAX report
does not necessarily indicate a change in ownership. In Canada, a registration
and bill of sale are used as proof of ownership.
Full Glossary
CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS
INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS
FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

SYSTEMATIC RETRIEVAL OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER DATA FROM THIS SITE TO CREATE OR
COMPILE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, A COLLECTION,
COMPILATION, DATABASE OR DIRECTORY WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF
CARFAX IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THE CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT IS SUBJECT TO
THE CARFAX.COM TERMS OF USE.

© 2019 CARFAX, Inc., a unit of IHS Markit. All rights reserved.
Covered by United States Patent Nos. 7,113,853; 7,778,841; 7,596,512,
8,600,823; 8,595,079; 8,606,648; 7,505,838.
3/25/19 8:01:19 PM (CDT)

Sent from my iPhone