The car that goes ZIP

https://jalopnik.com/meh-car-monday-nobody-cares-about-lisa-catera-1829123433

--FT

On 3/26/19 1:16 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Yeah, but that is unsurprising for a V8 gas engine.  A zippy diesel - now
we're talking.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 1:11 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

  They made a v8 ML, a relation of the idiots across the street had one. He
said it zipped pretty good.
-Curt

     On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 1:02:22 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <