Call Steve Pelham and Neil at Star Motors.  I'll bet they can set you on the trail.

Dan--- via Mercedes wrote on 3/27/19 9:48 AM:
Classic Center would be a waste of time, but maybe Bosch. I’m just trying to
find some books or literature that describe how it works. I think I understand
it but I’m not sure. I want to know more....

-D

On Mar 27, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes