Those "fixes" are the cause of more trouble with that darn PC

On Wednesday, April 5, 2006, at 07:25 PM, George Gregory wrote:

On 4/5/06 7:55 PM, "Jim Cathey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A friend of mine tells me that if you want the very fastest notebook
PC you need to get an Intel Macbook and coerce it into doing Windows
or Linux (whatever).  Myself, I think OS X is just fine!

-- Jim

This is true.
And Apple this a disclaimer on its site:

"Word to the Wise

Windows running on a Mac is like Windows running on a PC. That means it’ll be subject to the same attacks that plague the Windows world. So be sure to
keep it updated with the latest Microsoft Windows security fixes."

--
GG