Might have been, around somewhere.

One of the band members, maybe the drummer, I don't recall exactly, was a cousin of a kid in my dorm when they played at Purdue in a little outdoor theater on Saturday evening.  He came over after and drank beer (not allowed!) and it was a hot ticket to get invited to the kid's room.

It was kinda slow there so things like this were A Big Deal.

--FT