I spent quite a bit of time moving cars from the front of the barn to the back of the barn.  One car was this 85 190D that has been sitting for about 4 years.  Basically all that is involved is driving around the side of the bard to the back.  Of course the car was stuck a little bit from not moving so I had to rock it back and forth but nothing big.  As I am backing it into the spot I noticed the temp gauge was pegged.  Car was only running a couple minutes.  After I shut it iff I now notice oil running down the right front side of the block.  Great.  Oh well.  Turns out the damn belt had come off so the water pump was not turning at all.