I asked that and yes, it puts on the brake lights during regen braking.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 8:14 AM, Allan Streib via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> The regenative braking is quit aggressive, a bit like riding the brake as you
> come off the accelerator which means you rarely need the brakes in normal
> driving. I imagine the brakes will last a long time...

Offset by the number of people who run into you from behind because they don't
see any brake lights and don't realize you're slowing down.

Or does the Tesla illuminate the brake lights when it's doing regen braking?

Allan