Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

>  Angie had an 8GB phone that was a big hassle since she couldn't keep
>  hardly anything in it. The OS eats up like 6GB, or the older OS did,
>  I wouldn't be surprised if its 8GB now. She has a Square for her
>  business and running out of space was a hassle. I'd consider 32GB to
>  be the real minimum now...

Android apps will cache data basically until the phone is full. You can
often free up significant space by going into Settings, Storage and
clearing cached data.

Obviously remove apps you don't use, etc. also.

I have a 12GB Moto G, it has nearly 6GB free right now. Its fine for
what I do, but that does not include social media of any kind, pictures,
videos, or music. It's just a phone, text, email, and maps
device. That's all I need and it's more than capable of handling that.

Allan