I found a cracked/broken/split hose on my 1990 350SDL I'm tiring to get a
replacement for.  It runs from the front of the turbo assy to what looks
like an air solenoid sitting directly below the EGR valve, in an L shape, 3
X 1 inches. ID about 1/4 inch.   If I look at procedure 09-150, "Removal
and Installation of turbocharger", the dwg by step #6 shows the air
solenoid right below the EGR valve. It's also shown plainly on the 1'st
page of 09-050, Function of turbocharger, connected to the Boost Pressure
control valve.  My dealer, the web and Rusty have not been able to identify
it; just say I should just use a piece of generic "hose".

Anyone got any ideas of what it's properly called, or a P/N so I can order
one, or should I just grab the pieces and head for McParts?

Thanks,

Angelo Giaimo/Fishkill/IBM @ IBMUS
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(845)894-4296 (tie 533); fax: 892-6235 (tie 532);
2070 Rt. 52; Hopewell Junction, N.Y. 12533