Kinda... When I got my '84 190D UHaul didn't want me to tow it with a Ranger.
It towed it and it was okay until it started to snow at which point it was
pretty scary.
You'll never encounter snow but I suspect you'll want cars mostly
larger/heavier than a W201...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 4:41:28 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes