Find a Pep Boys close by and buy it there. After the first “full bottle dose”,
I put 1 ounce/tankful each fill up.

I had a 300SD that I used it on for nearly 200k. Took the injection pump and
injectors off to have them calibrated and cleaned/rebuilt. Injection pump guy
guy wouldn’t believe me when I told him how many miles they had on them.

-D