I ordered up the parts from rusty this morning....
Once I heard he sponcered the list and that the part
will be brand new from rusty...  it was a no brainer..

Should have it by the first of next week and will swap
that timing chain out and suspect the car will run a
little better....

I've read through the process a few times now in my
mcparts manual and it seems like a real straight
forward procedure....