I had to laugh when I saw the Racor separator. It's installed wrong. Was.

I just pulled it out to photograph it.  It sits in its place vertically.
You can see it in one of the engine photographs.

RLE/Seattle/woulda bought that 240 had I known it was available........

Still not too late!  :-)

Page comes back to me as mime type text/plain. Not sure if it's on my end
(proxy) or on yours. I assume most of folks on this list use IE to view
your pages. I'm using Firefox 1.5 FWIW..

Your end I assume.  Firefox 1.0.7 (Mac OS X) is what I use here.
No other problems like that reported with the site.

-- Jim