First an explanation:    Frog = french.  barge is something that floats and may be pushed in any direction.

airbus=frog plane   therefore it is also a frogbus. or a frogbarge.

Its been a while since I flew domestic airlines.   Over the past few days, flew 4 flights.   3 of then were on frogbus, A319, 320, 321.   THe other was on a 747, designed about 1976-77.   The seats on the frogbarges have a "pillow" at the top of the seat cover that forces your head forward.  I found the seats to be very uncomfortable because of the unnatural head forward position.

Incidentally, the dogde van has "headrests" that protruded in front of the seat also, forcing your into a headdown position.   This makes the muscles in the back of your neck work all the time to keep your head up so you can drive.   It is quite fatiguing.   On the dogde, I noticed the rods supporting the headrests looked the same size and spacing as out 80s MB cars.  So, I pulled one out, and compared it to the MB headrests I had.  Bingo!   The van now has 2 blue MB headrests and no longer forces you into an uncomfortable position.

The 757 was the 3rd flight, and a long one.   it was noticeably more comfortable to sit in the 757 seat.

Some other things have changed a lot.
1.  on all 4 flights, all the window covers were down all the time. These were all daylight flights, over the cont. US, and generally good visibility.   There was plenty to see. 2.  On the 3rd flight, nearly 10% of the passengers were wheeled onto the plane in wheelchairs.  (236 passengers)   I've seen 2-3 wheelchairs before, but this jetway had the wheelchairs stacked up like grocery carts. 3.  Probably another 8% had walkers, canes or otherwise needed extra time to board. 4.  All flights were near a holiday, but I only saw 1 computer used on a plane. (it was a Mac) (I saw maybe a couple tablets)