Yea but hell the wife is freaked out. I am not too keen on the idea either.  Maybe he will leave on his own after a while.

On 5/31/2019 8:20 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
We have black snakes all over the place, and they’re good non-venomous snakes.
They eat rodents and small animals, so if there’s one up there he must have a
food source. Probably likes the warmth of the attic, too.

I would leave him alone. He’s doing good work.

-D

On May 31, 2019, at 9:17 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes