It should be noted that I was still a teenager then.  Kaleb too?  And don't
forget about Davide.  Lots of young folks.

It makes you wonder how we looked then compared to the kids on the W123
facebook group now.  Afterall, we were doing the same kind of work.  Trying
to adjust valves on a 240D and figure out why the engine wouldn't shut
off.  But the cars were less than 20 years old then.  Like a W211 today.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/