Back when I had mystery chest pain they only found it after a cardiac CAT
scan. A stress test shows valve problems or might show an abnormal heartbeat
but it won't show a blockage like a CAT scan will.
I had to fight with the insurance company, I told her "Tell me you'd prefer
that I die and I'll stop fighting." they approved the test the next day.
-Curt

    On Monday, June 3, 2019, 7:09:17 PM EDT, Clay Monroe via Mercedes