Yeah, I was at StarTech Milwaukee, too. I paid for Randy Steele to come out
from CA for it as I had tons of airline miles to burn off that were expiring.
Lots of fun, as we had just moved to FL, so going back to MKE was like old home
week.

Toad didn’t put on StarTech, it used to be a semiannual thing in years between
StarFest. Fooled you, didn’t he?

-D