> Folks

I am about to turn 65 this year and maybe don’t remember everything

I suspect I bought my 1982 300td probably around 2000 or so

That was after 20 years of driving Peugeots

I do remember that my now 25 year old daughter and I attended a gathering north
of Atlanta when she was a young teenager and met many of you  She now lives in
the Bay Area and drives a Tesla model 3 which she prefers over her husbands
model S Tesla  She DID drive an 84 300d turbo sedan for about 5 years .... and
never dinged it.  It is rotting in Athens with a leaky transmission shifter rod
on the side of the tranny case.  I am living on Tybee Island all the time sans
my divorcing wife

This group has been good

And I have a mess of diesel 123 cars that some of you need to buy

Xx rick
1982 30Otd
2007 Kia Sedona (bought for $200) driving Lyft & Uber
1992 Safari Trek Isuzu NPR chassis
Etc etc