Probably the same bunch with ocean going barges are dragging things to the
islands as well as the great white north.  I am afeared of learning how much
gold nuggets I will need to procure to get the SL north so that  I might enjoy
summer driving.

Based on the weather reports coming out of ANC, the car is better off being
driven around PNW this summer and many to come.

clay monroe