P*ss Off!

You guys have no idea how much effort is has take to keep me from trotting off
to bring all manner of stray Benz home these past few weeks.  There is a sweet
Euro W123 with all the analog goodness just screaming for me to roll her
windows down while rowing through gears on an NA OM617 three pedal.

clay monroe