Searched the group, couldn't find...what advantage is there to cutting the
exhaust system and putting it out the hood or the side of the car ?

Opening up exhaust allows the turbos to spool slightlu faster

Bradley Rath you have to cut a hole in the hood and the car gets louder. Its
not harmful. On the stock turbo it wont help much other than allow you to hear
the turbo more. If you run a bigger turbo itl allow it to spool faster and make
slightly better power

Did a 3inch dump in the middle of the passenger side door. Less egt more sound,
I like it, but my car is not pure...

I was on the fence about whether not to hood stack my Gambler but with all the
judgement here, it’s clear the world needs more hoods with holes.

--FT
Sent from iPhone