I am not entirely sure how long I have been reading this forum. I looked back, and determined that I acquired the 76  300D in July 2005. I think I joined this list soon after that. I might have done so before I bought the car as it was something I considered doing for a long while. I had participated in a list run by John Meister out of Snohomish WA for a while. He was the character that was into Jeeps big time as well as diesel Mercedes. He was also into photography and posted a lot of good photos on his website. Wagoneers.com, I believe but I think he sold the domain name later.

In any event, here I am, about 14 years later with the same car and no extras kicking about like many of you have. I would like to have more but I lack space etc.

RB