One of my instructor systems at work is at least 9 years old, HP XW8600, it
still works good but we're looking at ending support for Windows 7 and I've got
a system thats 2 generations newer so I'll probably switch to that.
Angie's business still runs on an XW8200 that I bought for work in 2006. I
brought it home from the office when I replaced it with the XW8600 mentioned
above. I thought we'd really gotten a good run out of it then...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 6:57:59 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes