You won't find a Win Activation Code sticker on the bottom.
And you can't use a program to get it off the computer.
Win10 uses a digital ID that is stored on MS's servers.
Download the Win10 iso create a dvd or stick. Wipe the drive during
instillation. When asked for a product key chose I Don't Have One option.
After installing do all the updates. By this time 10 will talk to the servers
and activate with the digital license.
You can use Ultimate CD to get the version of Win 10 that's installed.
10 will ask what version you want during the install process.
Any questions feel free to email me and I'll answer.

Russ W.
Technical Director  Cajun Clickers Computer Club