I was living in the GWN at the time.

I used to try and plan my business trips to Central America in the winter. I
went to Panama one time and during the trip spent a day on my customer’s 60’
Hatteras. Walk into the office the next week in the dead of January with a
blazing sunburn, beet red.

I was not popular, nor did I get any sympathy.

It was still fun.

-D