Every day, I receive a number of "Robo Calls" on the phones, all of which
are unlisted, and all which are filed with "do not call" list.

script:
Rinnnnnngggg ....
"FBI, ... Telephone fraud hotline..... Agent Stoner.....

Almost always followed by a pregnant pause....... then a very soft "click"
as they hang up..

If anyone starts talking, I interrupt them with.... "You are in violation
of the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and subject to a fine in
the amount of up to $5,000 per such violation, please connect me to your
supervisor immediately."

Almost always followed by a pause.... and a hang up...

Over the course of the past month, the number of "robo calls" has dropped
to almost zero.