Looked it up, it is called NS-2 for this model.  There are various aftermarket (and maybe some OEM suppliers) available.

There is a great forum for these cars, took a look at it and there was recent post about changing the fluid in this exact vehicle.  They also have the full TSMs posted to download so I got the tranny manual.

--FT