Don -
I suggest having your friend give Nick at AND Automotive a call. Nick's
business is buying wrecked 107s and parting them out. He likely has what is
needed and very likely the right color as well. He is located in
Wilmington,CA near the LA harbor. (310)830-0604. If he doesn't have the door
panels, there are a couple of sources for new covering and the masonite
backing. Let me know if you need that info and I'll look it up. Do the seat
bases have broken springs? I have a decent fix for that too as the spring
bases for 107's are very expensive now.

Barry

>I have a friend who bought a 1978 450SL and has decided to make it as nice
as possible.